Label maker Supvan LP5125M
Supvan LP5125M labelmaker belongs to the top handheld labelers for electricians. It brings a number of improvements and features that comparable labelers like Brother and Dymo do not yet offer. The maximum print width is 12 mm, which is quite sufficient for most applications. Powered by a rechargeable battery, which is included in the price of the label maker.
Compared to other models, it is fully automated and offers automatic tape cutting. The big advantage is the ability to create up to 50 different labels at once and print them without unnecessary tape waste. Other label makers make you create labels only one by one, thus creating a great waste of tape and unnecessary costs.
Another novelty is the way in which special national accents and characters are printed - Supvan LP-5125M is the first handheld labeler for electricians that does not reduce the size of accented letters, so overall the printed text looks much better. Of course, there are also functions for marking electrical installations - labels for cables, circuit breakers, panels, etc.
Supvan LP5125M label maker has the cheapest original consumables on the market. On top of all the features, you will also get our free exclusive 5-year warranty!
Supvan LP5125M - specifications
- printing of 6, 9 and 12 mm wide labels - printing on Supvan tapes
- lowest tape consumption in its category
- printing special national accents without reducing the letter size - unlike other label makers, it does not reduce the height of letters with accents
- possibility to creating and printing up to 50 different labels at the same time without unnecessary tape waste (comparable Brother and Dymo label makers print labels one by one, always creating 2.5 cm of tape waste)
- printing labels for wire and cable markers PT, NK, PTC, MPL, MOH or PM
- 200 dpi resolution
- communicates in English/German/Polish/Czech/Slovakian/Hungarian and other languages
- functions for marking patch panels, ports and wires
- plastic hard carrying case (included)
- print up to 5 lines
- print up to 99 copies of the label
- number series 1 - 999
- memory for 50 labels
- barcode printing
- 3 fonts
- 9 font styles
- 7 font sizes
- electro symbols and many other symbols
- powered by batteries (6xAA, not included), AC adapter (included) or rechargeable battery pack (included)
- ABC keyboard
- dimensions 118 x 221 x 60 mm
- weight 650 g
- automatic tape cutting
- one free label tape included
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
Supvan LP5125M - consumables
Mostly used label tapes for labelmaker Supvan LP5125M:
Supvan LP5125M - review
"Supvan LP5125M is a leader among hand-held labelmakers for electricians. Thanks to automation of printing, work is much faster and you also reduce the tape waste to minimum."
Lukas Hanak, product specialist