Data Processing Information
iLH s.r.o. processes your data on the basis of legitimate interest.
- The identity and contact details of the controller
- Your personal data controller is Business Company iLH s.r.o., Registered Address Strelice 825, 66447 Strelice, Commercial Registration No: 25579517 (hereinafter referred to as "the Controller").
- Legal Basis
- The data processing is necessary for working under existing contract between you and the Controller or for entering into a new contract Article 6 (1)(c) as defined in Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation").
- Scopes and Purpose of the Processing
- After obtaining your consent, the Controller stores this data: name and last name, e-mail, phone number.
- The purpose of the data processing is marketing and commercial communication sent to you by the Controller
- The data processing is necessary to perform the legitimate interest of the Controller or the third party (business communication).
- You shall not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing in accordance with Article 22 of the Regulation
- Data Storage
- Your personal data shall be stored by the Controller for 3 years.
- Third Parties
- Your personal data will be provided to individuals who operate web presentations (Pilot, v.o.s. IČO 25520270), service providers, freight forwarding, payment gateways, marketing services used by the Controller etc.
- The Controller shall not transmit your personal data to third countries (outside the EU) or international organizations.
- Rights of the Data Subject
- In accordance with the Regulation, you have the right to access your personal data, to modify or erase your data, to restrict the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you and data transmission.
- In case you believe that the use of your personal data infringes the Regulation, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- You are not obliged to provide your personal data. Please note, that obtaining your personal data is necessary for entering and performing a contract between you and the Controller.