Label maker Supvan LP5120M
Supvan LP5120M labelmaker is a leader in the category of standard hand-held labelmakers. The main advantage is the ability to create up to 20 different labels at once and then print them without unnecessary tape waste. Other comparable label makers only allow creating labels one by one, which generates exessive tape waste. In addition, the Supvan LP5120M labelmaker has an advanced chain printing function, which could usually be found only on more expensive labelmaker. Thanks to this function, tape waste can be reduced to an absolute minimum.
Another great feature is the full-fledged printing of special national accents and characters - Supvan LP5120M, unlike other brands, does not reduce the size of letters with accents, so overall the printed text looks much better than from labelers of other brands.
Supvan label makers also have the cheapest original consumables on the market.
We are the only ones on the market to provide you with a free extended 5-year warranty on label makers!
Supvan LP5120M - specifications
- printing of 6, 9 and 12 mm wide labels - printing on Supvan tapes
- printing special national accents without reducing the letter size - unlike other label makers, it does not reduce the height of letters with accents
- possibility to creating and printing up to 20 different labels at the same time without unnecessary tape waste (comparable Brother and Dymo label makers print labels one by one, always creating 2.5 cm of tape waste)
- 200 dpi resolution
- communicates in English/German/Polish/Czech/Slovakian/Hungarian and other languages
- special label format for marking wires and cables
- print up to 4 lines
- chain printing function
- printing up to 99 copies of the label
- barcode printing
- print number series 0-9
- basic functions for electricians - cable label formats (flag, wrapping)
- memory for 20 files (each file up to 20 labels - a total of up to 400 labels)
- 1026 symbols
- 1 font
- 3 font styles
- 3 font sizes + 3 font widths
- manual tape cutter
- length of one label from 20 to 200 mm
- powered by batteries (6xAA) or power adapter (not included)
- QWERTY keyboard
- dimensions 120 x 205 x 57 mm
- weight 400 g
- print speed 20 mm/s
- LCD display - 2 lines / 12 characters
- one free label tape included
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
Supvan LP5120M - consumables
Mostly used label tapes for labelmaker Supvan LP5120M:
Supvan LP5120M - review
"Compared to other standard handheld labelmakers, it's a clear choice - fast printing, the least tape waste, full-fledged diacritics printing, barcode printing and chain printing functions. This is a top notch package in this category."
Lukas Hanak, product specialist